twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Insomniac

I can't sleep. Been happening alot lately... too much in my head.
 
Been up since 3am.
Keep thinking about those damn 80's shows and realised i missed a ton off previous list...
Yes, that's what keeping me awake tonight.
 
Danger mouse - how could i have left that off?
Thunder, thunder, thunder cats.
Dungeons and dragons
Wacky races
ALF - now that was funny
Mork and Mindy
Punky Brewster - YES, i liked that show
The littlest HOBO - awwwwww that show was so cute
The wonder years - Kevin.
 
The Waltons - Come on now, that was a Sunday tradition in our house. I can hear the theme tune now.
Dallas - JR
Dynasty
 
Kids in the hall - 4 all you anoraks out there. That was some surreal arse funny shit, way ahead of its time. 'I'm squishing your head'.
Loved that.
 
TJ Hooker
Cagney and Lacey - I miss those girls
Colombo - I still like watching the re-runs of columbo
 
Doogie Howser... All though this could be early 90's. That kid had a big old basketball sized head.
 
Got any more I've forgotten?
Add them.. Lets reminisce together

0 comments:

Post a Comment