twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Free lunch - just be nice

There was a BIG fire the other day in London.

I was sat in the office and as I gazed in that 'day dreaming' sort of way over my right shoulder and out of the window... instead of my normal sight of the canary wharf tall skyline... I saw a strong, big, black cloud spiralling over the big tower.

My first thought was 'Oh Fuck'.

My second thought was 'Tell someone'.

So I ran to the studio next door, who has no windows facing the fire and grabbed Jacopo, the resident Italian photographer.

He came rushing to look and also said 'Oh fuck'.

He ran and got his camera.


He took some pictures, uploaded them, and guess what, 'Reuters', loved it so much they offered money there and then for the pictures.

This in a 1hr time frame.

So he's been promising me a drink for drawing his attention to it.

Then today - he calls me into the office and gives me a big hug and say's 'Guess what'.

'Reuters rang me up and booked me to take pictures at a reuters conference'.

It was a big job, which he done yesterday and was showing me his amazing conference pictures today on his computer.

Isn't it funny how 1 small thing leads on to other bigger things?

Anyway - he's so delighted he's buying me lunch.
Good shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment