twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

30 years old today *Mood: Not bothered really*


This is a picture of me, Aged 30! Woohoo.
(And my friend Clare, who's a darlin').









----------------------------------------------
Well I awoke today, yes, the day that I was born on, a good 30 years ago...

And do you know what... It feels no different to yesterday!

Do I feel any wiser... Umm... nope.
Smarter .... nope.
Prettier ... lol, umm nope.
It's all the same really.

The one good thing about being 30 is that when I tell people I am 30, they never believe me. 'Spose that's something to keep me going through these forthcoming dreary winter months. Looking younger is always a good thing me thinks..

Well, I’m sat in my front room, looking out of my big window onto my neighbour’s house across the road, listening to a ‘Best of fun loving criminals’ CD (Scooby snacks and all that) and it's bloody raining outside.

The sky is at its best a traditional London grey!
The dark grey slate roof tops of my neighbours house are glistening with the trickling of rain water on them. People are walking up and down the road, head down, looking SO miserable.
I do wish I could live somewhere else for 6 months of the year… Somewhere warm and bright.

My cat Chi is sat on top of the digital box on the floor (keeping her bum warm) whilst looking at me, like ‘is this as good as it gets?’

Here’s my ‘exciting’ plan for the day of my 30th:

Morning: Cook some chicken for tonights party
10.55 – Get my car MOT at the garage, hmm, exciting.
12.00 Go to the Library and renew my books
Afternoon: Tidy up flat / do some work on my site
4pm: referee a basketball match at Brixton recreation centre (yes even with the knee in pain.. They were desperate...)

Sounds exciting so far right?

6pm: Shower / dress / look cute for party
7pm till late: Guests arrive… Dance, drink and be merry until I Pass out in my bed at some ungodly hour…

Looking forward to seeing my mates tonight, I love them all so much.

I feel lucky and blessed to have turned 30 and have so many good friends, who love me, whether I’m good or bad.
True friends.
The type of people who are simply irreplaceable.

And who’ve known me since I was a wee child. Ah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment