twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Dreams and bad people...

It's been sometime since I penned any words on here... For good reason.
I lost my baby girl Onxy and during my time of grieving I kind of lost the will to write and express myself.

Anyway, I think I’m ready again…

Still miss my baby loads!
= = = = = = = = = = = = =

So today, about 4.45am I awoke from a dream that ‘starred’ 3 people in the world that I trust the least right about now. 2 women and a man. 2 are regularly in my life, 1 pops up in my life more sporadically, but more recently, has seen me quite a lot…

I wonder if this is a sign of bad things to come in the near future?
Or maybe just a vivid warning?

These are the type of people who will smile a wide smile to your face… whilst plunging that knife deep into your back.

The sad and insecure type of person who’s only reason for disliking you – is that you are a stronger and more together person than they are.

Weak people.

I’m going to be swerve balling these people in the near future… However, as they are in my dreams, I’m sure something is brewing, something is imminent.

My dreams are always a sign of things to come.
I will be looking over my shoulder!

PUJ.

1 comments:

inky said...

i would say it's a "vivid warning" take it as a gift, a message and continue to be strong and stronger.

Post a Comment