twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

There's somebody for everyone? ... Really? Whoever said that?

Tonight I went to a birthday drink up in Greenwich.
It was the trafalgar Tavern pub that sits comfortably along the river front of Greenwich, looking out over the river thames and sitting comfortably adjacent to the beautiful Royal Naval College.

It was great to see the all my boys whom I went to school with... Love them all SO much!
You can't beat true friends.

The gathering was for Tim and Errols birthday celebrations (2 brothers).

Everyone had partners and for the 1st time in a long time, I felt 'uncomfortably' single.

Then I spotted another old friend from school walking through the pub, Helen.
Was great to see her....

Except... She was also with her new Beau.

Again, I became aware of my 'single' presence amoungst all the kissing and cuddling going on around me in this big group of about 20+.

Is the whole world coupled up?

It really feels like it is tonight.

Couples, couples, couples...

Even the people who look like they shouldn't be in a couple... Are in couples!

I feel like a single freak roaming the world that seems to be full of couples everywhere I look.

Get on a bus... See couples.
Out for dinner... See couples.
Standing at the checkout... I see couples.
Go for a run... I see couples.

Couples!

Grumble, grumble, grumble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment