twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Dear Lorna

Hi honey,

I know you read this blog.
So here goes.

I MISS YOU!


Like THISSSSSSS MUUUUCCCCCH!

You know how 2 days before you left, it hit you that you were 'actually' leaving even though you knew for months you would be?

Well my moment has hit me too.

I keep going to my phone to text you an update you on the latest developments.. Or i go to call you for a quick chat.... And I can't.

That's mightly sad, I have to tell ya.

We all take friendship for granted sometimes I think and we don't always know what we have till it's gone.

Miss you loads babe.
I wish you well, you know that, but I wish you were here.
Honestly.

I wish I could've lied and told you all the worst case scenario's about going to live abroad.

But then i'd just be a terrible friend.

So i'm gonna pop a cork now, and blub some more at the TV.

Talk to you soon, hopefully x

1 comments:

Lorna said...

Honey,

Love ya to bits, just found your blog again... YAY!!!! Things crazy here... work is mental not sure i'll ever understand what i'm supposed to be doing but hey ho.. will send big email soon with lovely update and pics etc......

Missing you millions xxx

Post a Comment