twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Remi Recommendations - Clothes and Make up

If in NY (or other parts of America) - You MUST visit a new store called Steve and Barrys.

Why?

This store provides you with quality clothing at shoes at ridiculously reasonable prices. It's amazing.

I purchased a pair of quality basketball boots for $14 - that's a little over £7.
I also brought a pair of jeans, decent, for $8.

They also have Sarah Jessica Parkers fashion line where nothing is over $15.... That includes designer handbags and quality shoes.

Better still - they use MAN-MADE products and NOT leather and other animal materials.

Genius.

check out: www.steveandbarrys.comto be wowed.
--------------------------------------

As someone who likes to wear make up I've found it tough lately as I am hyper allergic to most things I put on my skin. For example, if I wear Mascara and Eyeliner - besides the RED raw eyes I get, my eyes become so itchy, full of what I call 'Eye Bogies' and often end up with eye infections.

So I've been scouring the web for 'Chemical Free make-up' which generally appears to be quite expensive.

But I stumbled across a store in Greenwich Market who I must recommend to anyone who wants make up but doesn't want to poison themselves with chemicals.

So Organic
Eagle House
7 Turnpin Lane
Greenwich
London
SE10 9JA
Tel: 0208 465 5600

I purchased eyeliner for £5.50 and Mascara for £10.
For Natural and certified organic goods I thought this was v reasonable.

They also gave me some free samples of lipsticks and skin moisturisers to take away - and they offered a friendly, good, not in your face service.

Would highly recommend that you pop in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment