twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

X-FACTOR

Dear X Factor,
Can I just thank you for making me spend my sunday evening sat on my sofa BLUBBING at your show.

Why was EVERYONE crying?
No, seriously.

I ended up crying over the people who MADE it through and not even the rejects who I should've been crying for (good work by the way, they WERE shit).

Anyway, i'm glad this phase is over and now we can get on with the joy that is your show... 'Singing paupers who'll do just about anything' - at their very best.

And well done on kicking out the girl with the criminal record, i'm sure that now with all her hopes and dreams shattered, she'll go forth and stay clear of any crime that'll keep her in the ghetto. NOT.

Anywhoo,

Keep up the good work and i look forward to the next 12 weeks of sing-a-longs.

Toodle pip.

Remington of Lewish-Ham.

0 comments:

Post a Comment