twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I'm qualified to ride!

I did my CBT (compulsory bike training) yesterday in the sweltering UK heat – with my helmet on all day. Twas not the greatest of days to do it – although I think I almost preferred that to trying to ride in the rain.

Not only did it give me great confidence on the bike – I learnt a hell of a lot about road safety and the rights that bicyclists have on the road.

For a 'newbie' on the road I was told I had excellent riding skills and good control over the bike. Sha-mone! The instructor pulled me to one side at the end of the day to ask me if I was sure I hadn't ridden before!

Admittedly I rode a scooter in
Thailand and In Ayia Napa… But it wasn't much and to be honest in thailand it was more 'survival riding' than anything. By the way being on a bike to see a new country is a FANTASTIC way to do it.

 

Anyway – I can now ride any bike up to 125cc.
I've got my certificate now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment