twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

City Superstar - Has Launched!

I’ve created a new little project for myself…
It’s called City Superstar. It's gonna be off the chain!

I’m going to discover London’s most talented person.

Umm…. Only 8 million people to get through... Not much then.

Check it out: http://www.citysuperstar.com (Designed by Moi of course)

I just wrote a letter to the Mayor of London today and sent it.
I’m hoping he’ll get on board and support it.
We’ll see.

So many incredible things have already happened in a week:

My friend Leafy is on board as Asst Director of the whole project.
(It's nice working with someone again - and he's as easily exciteable as I am).

* The whole thing is going to be documented on film. Maybe i'll become a reality tv star (ha ha)
* We have an MTV video producer who has said he’ll make the winner a music video
* We have a record label who have pretty much said they’d offer a 1 record deal release
* And our myspace page has already kicked off full speed ahead Myspace.com/citysuperstar


Exciting times indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment