twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Who is Remi? Really.

You'll probably never meet someone like me again once you’ve met me.
I’m pretty unforgettable – and I love being just that.
Even if you don’t like me... I’ll still be unforgettable.

I would describe myself in words. But, I realise that just is not possible, because I am more than words - everybody is. So with that, I will embark on a journey to give you a glimpse in to who I am.

I have been told I am a very complicated person.
I would say this is true.

I’m pretty mellow and quite deep… Yet other times I can be dangerously hyper.
Once described by an ex boss as ‘having 2 gears – FIFTH and REVERSE’.
Spot on.

I’m naturally ambitious.

I do get frustrated easily, but not annoyed.
I confuse being annoyed with my actual frustrations.

I value honesty more than anything.

I never throw around the word of "love" it's a term which is highly abused. People nowadays seem to have lost all meaning of its true nature. I guess if they feel the only way to express themselves deeply is by saying such a word, then so be it. If I happen to use that word, then that means the person was able to attain a position in my heart. It's very difficult to say these emotions of mine because they are guarded by years of built walls. But as any old corroding wall, they are beginning, over time, to dismantle.

Which brings me swiftly on to TRUTH. That is all I ask.

Second chances are not my thing.
Does that make me a bitch? I don’t care if it does.

And TRUST. I believe TRUST is something which cannot be bought, taken or borrowed - it is something which is earned. Very few acquire my trust. Even though I have a lot of friends and I may know you, it doesn't necessarily mean you have gained my trust. It's a long process before I actually consider handing over such an important value to anyone.

I’m quite critical – but in an honest way.

I don’t have a constant mood.
Some therefore describe me as ‘moody’.
Which technically, I suppose is accurate.
But aren’t people who are constantly ‘passive’ or constantly ‘aggressive’ – Just as worrying?

I have a tendency to THINK WAY TOO MUCH.
I'm not the smartest girl in the world, and my memory is rapidly declining…
Nor am I the dumbest girl either.
Being streetwise is a priceless gift of nature and is not something that can be bought or certified.

Beneath my confident exterior, I stress and worry way too much.
I always question.
But my natural curiosity to psychology forces me to do so.
Question everything.

I watch way too much television.
I love team sports.

I love the ARTS.
I respect all types of art, because I can just lose myself in it.
The wonderful song and dance of a theatre show;
Vocals being belted out at a live concert, Standing before a painting and wondering what on the earth the person was thinking about when they conceptualized the idea. Reading a Tolkien book and thinking what a fantastic and lucid mind.

And photography, wow, the documentation of life by a still.
How powerful images can be.

And FILM. Man, I love great films. I feel the buzz sometimes, almost as if I were the director!
I also enjoy watching street performers; they are inspirational, confident, motivated and brave people.

Now let’s talk about writing. I love writing. My mind is always set on writing.
I can say that writing is probably deep down my truest of passions. Unfortunately, I’m just not always so confident about my writing, and doubt myself that I am doing it in the ‘correct way’ and using the right verbs or linguistics - that causes me not to write enough…

To arrange words making an attempt to tell a story or capture a feeling that another could possibly relate to or try to understand, is deeply satisfying. Writing is also a great way to clear bits out of ones mind and free up space. My mind is always whirring… I have a million ideas in there… Sometimes it just does not stop.

I enjoy reading, but in reality, I'm not much of a reader.
This may be because I watch too much TV.
I have to find a really good book in order for it to grab a hold of me.

I also enjoy the little things. Silence, Smiles, Laughter, Sighs, Hugs, An unexpected Call or Text, Stroking my cat, listening to water running in a stream or sitting besides the sea and listening to the sounds it makes, people watching, looking up at the moon and just wondering what’s going on up there, gazing at the night sky and the stars. Kind of cliché I know.

I don't ask for much off others.
In fact, very little.
Which is probably why others are drawn to me.

I have more friends than anyone I know.
People love to be around me and are quick to call themselves my friend.
Yet most times… I don’t like the nuances of people and would much prefer to be alone.

Though I am currently single… I don't deliberately push people away, but at times I just do it.

I rarely let people into this world of mine, I mean, really in.
But if I do let you in, consider yourself one of the few.

Remi

2 comments:

Lorna said...

wow what a journey,,, will give you my theory on who remi is later on today xxx
Get yourself onto Bebo with a hotmail address... My bebo is lorna7694

Grace said...

After all that I've come to the conclusion that you're probably as mad as I am; lovely with it though
xxxxxxxx

Post a Comment