twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Are all vandals this thick?

As I left Tesco's today - I saw a car that was parked up and it had a parking ticket on it.
Generally, you can stay for 2 or 3 hours in the supermarket car park and then they ticket you.

Someone... had then vandalised the front of the car by scratching the following into the owners bonnet. They obviously thought they were clever in doing this.
However, their spelling let them down just a little...

"YOUR SCUM"

Apostrophe anyone?

All I can say is if you TRY to be clever.. then at least BE CLEVER.. not a dumb ass!
Also, how about doing vandalism somewhere where there isn't constant CCTV in action.

Talk about dumb and dumber.

I nearly took a picture of it but got scared and thought someone would think I had done it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment