twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

No crisps this week!

Besides TV... I have 1 other addiction...
CRISPS!!

... I decided on monday to not eat crisps for a whole week.
 
I lasted one whole day!

That's pretty pathetic isn't it?
 
I just ate 4 bags of walkers lite (like that makes any difference) back to back.
Not to mention the 2 I ate after lunch!
 
I think I may have an eating disorder....
In that I can't stop eating!
 
Or i'm just a fat greedy git.

Probably the latter.
 
 

2 comments:

J said...

So that is six packets of crisps in a day? that is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!! That might be some record right there.

Remi said...

... This is nothing.. I have tripled that on 1 day before.. No BS.

I'd like to refer you to the opening sentence again.. think about it now...

'I have 1 other addiction...'

Post a Comment