twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

London Photographer I met today

I'm not sure if i'm buzzing off the course I attended this morning...
Or if their coffee they provided was stonkingly good...
Perhaps its a little of both.

However, i'm racing in 5th gear at the moment.. totally excited, inspired, buuzzzinnnnggggggg..

I'll write more on the course later... Women in Business.. trust me..Inspiring

However, 1 woman I met - I have now dubbed her as my favouritest favourite photographer...
Like ever...

Ok, well maybe for now :-)

There's something simplistic yet beautiful about how she captures her photos.
The was something special about her too.
She had amazing natural yet contained energy.

Her name is Laura Mtungwazi and her photography can be found here:
http://www.lkmphotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment