twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Invasion of the moths!

.. I'd like to start by saying... I like moths.

I like all animals and insects (for the most part)...

But right now I am pissed off with ALL the moths!
They have saturated my flat and are making me wholly unhappy.

They are everywhere!
They fly into my head when i am typing. Land on my legs or feet and freak me out.

They wake up the cat when she's sleeping by buzzing around her ears.
She repays this by stalking them, hunting them, catching them and then eating them.

I think there may actually be a moth colony in my flat.
Do they even live in colonies?

Now anyone who REALLY knows me... knows how much i love socks.
I have a good few hundred pairs of socks.
Some might even say i have an un-natural penchant for the sock..

Well...

The moths are eating my socks like its a free giveaway at mcdonalds as soon as school is out.
I've lost count how many moths have had to die over this matter.

LEAVE THE SOCKS ALONG YOU SOFT WING PANSY ARSED INSECTS WITH BIG EYES.

I don't think it's right I'm so pissed off with moths.. Maybe I need to talk to someone about this.

AND NO....

I won't be purchasing MOTH BALLS.
They are proper rank.
They are for old people and people who have lost ALL sense of smell in their nostrils.
Moth balls STINK.

I'll stick to the traditional method of catch, splat and apologising profusely to the dead moth.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment