twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Blogging worldwide - blog visitors! Part 1

Ok, so this is a little self indulgent...
Well, actually.. It's very self indulgent and self loving too yadda yadda yadda.

However I think it's really cool... So I'm gonna share it!

I've been looking at where my visitors to this blog page have been coming from over the last 24 hours.. There are quite a few regular visitors to this page.

There are some tres bon destinations in there too.. Thailand? Poland?

There was me thinking it was just my little circle of friends in London, England....

The power of the blog:

Texas, Dallas, United States

United Kingdom,England,
London, England, Luton
Canada,
Minnesota, Pequot Lakes, United States
Virginia, Herndon, United States
Thailand
Belgium
New South Wales, Sydney, Australia,
Victoria, Melbourne, Australia,
Podlaskie, Bialystok, Poland,
California, Mountain View, United States,
Sweden,
Delhi, Delhi, India,
Texas, Dallas, United States,

Love it!

Hello friends xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment