twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Chi-Chi boo.. Awwwwwww.



Man, Don't you just hate it when people show you pictures of their pets all the time and go on and on and on about how cute their pet is?? It's like.... So frigging annoying.




Sleeping beauty, Chi Chi.
She heard the camera shutter open and pricked her ears up at the moment i snapped her.












The foxiest cat in South London.. Innit?






Love this pic. She was having a good old wash behind the ears..

I've captured the flicking motion of the ear and the pinkness of her tongue whilst wetting her paw...

I'm a genius, I know it.




Ahem, this is her Actually, sunbathing...
Yep.. The only bit of sun light in the room and she was in it...
She was there for ever!

AND THEN.........




She was like... "Ooh, I better get the left side of my face.. You know, balance out my tan line".

And then sat in this awkward position for TEN minutes.
I could not believe it.
Diva.




So... We've had words in the past about her sleeping on my pillow...

The cheeky cow does what she likes now...






What's a bit of nudity between friends?










Who ate all the 'silly' pills?











And don't you just look so comfortable, sleeping on the edge of the sofa?? Numb nut.




0 comments:

Post a Comment