twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My POPPY fuelled dream

I was being kidnapped or being taken somewhere (I don’t know why) – but had the overwhelming sense that I was going to be killed. I was being taken somewhere against my will and I did not know why.

We changed cars and ended up in a silver car with no passenger door or no rear passenger door on the left hand side. I remember thinking that I was going to be well ventilated.

Catherine Tate was one of my kidnappers?!
But she had a bit of a soft side.
Like she’d shout at the bad guys if they came towards me.

And she also let me stop in Brockley, unpack my bags (that she had allowed me to take) – and on the roadside, well, on the pavement, I threw out a bed sheet and then covered it with a duvet cover but the wind kept blowing it back on me as I tried to lay it out evenly, so I had to keep doing it. In the end I just folded the duvet in half and admired my bed on the pavement.

Whilst I was taking my time throwing out the duvet (in the wind) Catherine Tate, wondered a little bit down the road and took her eye of me. I took this opportunity (although I was really scared) and ran across the rood into a newsagent/post office and starting writing my mums number frantically on a piece of paper and telling this black man to call the number and tell her that I was being taken to a gypsie caravan park in Sydenham. Tell her to call the police I was being kidnapped.

I could tell the man didn’t believe me… But I repeated the story and begged that he’d do it and not throw the number away, I pleaded. I was trying to convince him I wasn’t mad and that this was really happening.

When I thought I’d convinced him enough and that he’d do it – I ran back out shop, across the road and back to my duvet on the road, thinking I was safe. But low and behold, Catherine was already back and was hiding behind a half height brick wall. She pounced out with a big knife in her hand, shouting ‘I trusted you’. I knew she was going to kill me.

I turned and ran across the road, and jumped straight onto a fairly packed bus which was taking passengers onboard at the bus stop. I had no money but was able to sneak on the back door without the driver seeing me. I felt safe on the bus amidst numbers of people and ran to the back of the bus on the downstairs level. I sat in the corner seat buy the window. Nothing could happen to me now… I mean, there’s all these witnesses right?

The bus seemed to take forever to close the doors.

Then I saw them coming towards the bus, they walked past me looking at me through the glass.
1 of them stop beside me outside the window and held a gun to the window pointed at straight at me. He mouthed ‘I’m going to kill you’ - I cowered, shitting myself, thinking I was going to die now. Then the other bad guys got on the bus, pushed crowds out of the way and headed towards me. They towered over me and told me to get off the bus. I said no and started yelling ‘someone call the police’. Nobody seemed to do so. I said confidently to them: ‘you can’t do anything to me; there are all these people here’.

They shot the person next to me in the chest. Everyone started screaming.
They asked me if anyone else needed to die or would I get off the bus?I thought about it….

Then I got up to get off the bus with these guys. It was terrifying, but I couldn’t allow anyone else to get shot. I kept yelling ‘They are taking me to Sydenham to the caravan park please call the police. My mums number is 07939 blah blah. Please call her. Someone please’.

At this point I knew I was going to die.
So I thought fuck this shit - and just woke myself up.

It was far too early to get up for me and now I’m tired.

I knew eating that POPPY and LEMON slice of cake last night would do something funky to me and my mind…

0 comments:

Post a Comment