twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Feeling emotional strained today!

I’ve just realised that there are 2 separate entities of people trying to get at me and knock down what I’m doing – in the most devious and sneakiest of ways.

The haters are back in town.

It saddens me so much inside that people can’t embrace things that are good around them.
But instead want to bring it down to their pathetic and sorry levels.

I’ve been ganged up on and bullied for the last year by a group of weak and characterless individuals. And yet I remain stronger than anyone of them could ever individually be – and I always will be.

Gangs are made up of weak people who don’t have the courage to fight their battles individually…Which is tantamount to why they have to come at me in a group… and don’t have any back bone to come at me alone.

Why is having strength and courage to do things – so frowned upon and envied?
Why is striving to be the best deemed as arrogance and not embraced and encouraged?

I love who I am.
I just wish more people got me sometimes.
So misunderstood.
But I’m ok with that.

I think today I just feel drained.
No I actually feel hurt today.

By someone who I’ve known for a very very long time. Someone who I thought would NEVER stab me in the back. Yet has done so. And so openly, it’s terrifying to me.
I have bigged this person up so much. Loved him like a family member.
No… More than a family member for most of my life… and now I realise, we can never be friends again. He’s lost my trust. He’s lost my respect. I’ll never bad mouth him as he does me. However I will keep my distance and move on. He’s lost out.

He’s lost me.

When my tears flow – it means the passing and flushing out of something bad, contaminated and un-needed in my life. So for today, I will let them fall.

And once they’ve passed – it will be like a new dawn breaking…
It all becomes clear again and I bounce right back.

Another life lesson learned and stored… All adding up and making me a greater person.

So all you haters, and I KNOW you read this blog… say what you want about me… Do what you want behind my back… Continue to try to bring me down… Because every time you do… You make me just that bit stronger.

Watch me rise like a phoenix time after time, just when you think that I can’t do it again.
And I’ll happily shit over you as I pass by.

"What will be will be… and so it goes… Times like these, times like those.”
Jack Johnson

0 comments:

Post a Comment