twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Am I just an old fart?

I have to admit to being slightly concerned about the fact that during this week i have enjoyed nothing more, than sitting down in front of the TV and watching the on ice CURLING at the Winter Olmpics. I like the way the team stands about discussing how to knock the other ones disc thing out of the way, and you get to hear it on tele... That's funny.

I like the fact that there are PAID commentators for this sport. Are you fucking kidding me?
they say things like... 'Ah, Yes, well that was a good stone' or 'There seems to be a bit of flatness about them today'.

WTF?? people get paid to say that shit!

And the 2 people with the brooms who sweep at such a fast rate in front of the disc and are always shouting.
This shit is funny to watch.

And i love when the dude who slides down the ice on one knee and releases the disc thing.. and the instant feeling you get inside (when you think you know best) that goes..
'Oohhhhh... that's a little bit to hard there my son' or 'too soft, too soft, not enough push behind that one, you're rubbish'.
 
Like I have ANY clue WTF i'm talking about.

Isn't curling something that old people like?
Is this a sign that i'm getting old now?
 
USA are currently kickin GB's ass for a 3rd place medal.
 
Nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment