twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Is this a scam? or 'is my sister an idiot?'

Tuesday, April 29, 2003 ( 7:24 PM )

The other day my sis sent around to a few people an email... you've probably seen it... it's that microsoft one that says microsoft will give you money if you do forward this email to everyone on your address book or something like that blah blah blah.... And that it really works and Microsoft will give you all this money.. Yadadadada.

It's a big scam and has been around forever...

so my sis sends the same scam email around (to everyone on her list) asking:
(genuinely) 'is this a scam'?

Let me introduce Bobs reply..

Bob is mine and my sis's friend living in NYC near my sister.
I'm still pissing myself over it even whilst writing this....LOL (Sorry leesah, Love ya x)

>From: bob
>To: remi, leesah scott
>Subject: is leesah an idiot for asking????
>Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:27:54 -0700 (PDT) >

>hey, some guy on the internet wants my pin number from my atm machine, he also wants all my credit card numbers with the passwords and the keys to my apartment... is this some kind of scam, or am i just a stupid idiot to have to ask????? duh...


I got a stitch from laughing so hard... I shit you not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment