twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Free meal in London anyone?

I strongly recommend that if you are in London and are a bit hungry…
try a
London
restaurant where they have a new craze going on - They pay you to eat in there!

Yup, it truly happened.
On sat night Glenn and I went for dinner at Adams Ribs just off Piccadilly circus.
They do some fine ass ribs and chicken wings (American style, mmm).

So we ate till our bellies were full, drank till our guts hurt and then we asked for the bill… sure enough it arrived, in a big brown wallet…
Glenn opened it… and inside,
was cash from  a previous customer. £21 in fact!

Being from 'the country' – where shit like that never happens, Glenn was like 'oh, we have to tell someone'. Looking over his shoulder and shit..

And for some reason I instinctively turned into what can only be described as a 'Ghetto rat' I was like 'Nah uh. Never look a gift horse in the mouth my dear'.

It was funny as hell cos no one knew… and I think we both thought about it for a minute, then I was like, 'right lets bounce' (still in ghetto rat mode!?!)

He didn't want to do it.. But I kinda made him be a bit naughty and use it in the end.. and we got a cheap meal out that night (less than a Tenner).

Fantastic!

 

Moral of this story?

Don't employ lazy waitresses, they'll fuck up your business for sure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment