twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Are You the Favorite Person of Anybody?

There are a ton of reasons why I love the internet, I always have and always will do..
But i'm not going to spout my list today about why I love the internet.

All I will say is sometimes when you dig deep beneath the tripe, you fish about, follow leads, poke around crusty sites... and sometimes you follow your nose and truly embrace the idea of 'Surfing the web' - And sometimes... you stumble upon little treasure troves that make you smile, make you laugh, touch your heart and even sometimes, 'make you think' deeply.

Today's find is not about me saying I am 'someones favourite person', because actually, i'm really not sure that I am... (don't worry, i'm not looking for reasurrance on this from anyone).
Being liked and respected is very different to 'being someone elses favourite person'.

I'll be honest, this neither adds or distracts from my life, but i just think its a simple yet deep question when you reflect upon it.

I suppose all I am saying, is that I think it's a great question.
I also think that a lot of people would say 'no' to this question...
But I also think we all have our own favourite people...

But 'Are You the Favorite Person of Anybody?'

Watch this short film.
It's poignant.
It's interesting.

It's a great question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment