twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My Habits

Since living with 'S-to-the-D' we have both noticed some quirky, slightly weird habits of mine. Which include but are not limited to:

* Leaving kitchen cupboard doors open.
Sometimes arriving home and walking into the kitchen IS like a scene out of the Poltergeist movie. I even annoy myself with it. I'll walk in and be like 'Why the fuck are the cupboards all open?'.. Oh yeah, that'd be me. Doh.

* I sneeze A LOT.
Like, RIDICULOUSLY a lot. Doesn't matter what time of the day it is. Man, I can sneeze.
If it were an olympic sport....


* I use stupidly outdated and 80's phrases like:
'Fuzzy wuzzy' and 'Razzle Dazzle'. Which all still make me laugh.

* I am the mad washer woman of STH London - man I can't get away from the damn washing machine. I Love the smell of clean clothes mmm.

I'm sure there's way more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment