twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Soon to be 'home alone'

I'm counting down the days until I have my flat back all to myself.
Hopefully It won't be long.
Yay!!!!!!

It's been nice having company for the last few months - however...
Having my own space - is a gem and it's my own personal retreat - I do treasure that.


This bout of sharing has taught me that I can share a home with someone, when I am good and ready to. It's nowhere near as tough as i had made it out to be in my head.

It's nice to sometimes have someone around to bounce ideas off... (my head is full of them).

I have learnt that I am adaptable, more tolerant than I thought, am good at sharing and am overly generous to others.

It's gonna be great to get my flat back - just me and chi @ home doing our thang.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment