twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Karma is a ITCH

I think I have written about Karma before on my blogs.
I do believe in it. What goes around really does come right back around.

I know some people think its a load of old guff - but I don't.

Today my cat has learnt the lesson of karma.
Yes, my cat!

I think it was last week that I wrote about my well loved, well brought up, fed twice a day cat who is adorned with love - Getting into a fight with a homeless cat in the neighbours back yard.
http://www.remioduyemi.com/2007/09/angry-at-my-cat.html

I thought this was quite sucky on her part, i mean the poor homeless cat has enough to deal with... Sleeping in the cold, eating out of dustbins, avoiding foxes and other spoilt cats beating it up, not going to the vets for injuries, bugs or tooth aches... I mean the list is endless, he has a pretty rough deal to put it simply.

But Karma has now dealt with her for her recent antics.

For the first time in about 12 years... She now has FLEA'S!

That's what you get when you rumble in the garden with an unclean cat.
And she has been MISERABLE as hell.
Borderline depressed.

I've let her endure it for about 5 days now...
Mean? Probably.
Lesson taught? I think so.

Being such a clean cat - this has been quite simply AWFUL for her!
Being a bit OCD as well... Probably an absolute nightmare for her.

She has taken to sleeping on the floor.
She's off her food.
And she has the saddest eyes on her - that just say 'HELP ME' everytime I look at her.

Karma is a ITCH.

Feel free to quote me on that. Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment