twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A little bit of crazy is good

I worked late tonight... This was before I went out for a bite to eat for dinner and some drinks...

On the way to the bathroom before leaving the building - I passed 2 women in the hallway who had both just left another office...

Girl 1 started to talk to girl 2... FUNNILY enough this was just as girl 2 had just placed a bourbon biscuit in her mouth...

Girl 2 - started to reply with her mouth full of biscuit.. it sounded like this..


'Mmph mphu umph mer uh, yeaah?'

By which point girl 1 was now inserting TWO bourbons into her mouth and thought she would now continue the conversation with her mouth also full ...

'mur moun uhh he shher boon sur do err?'

At which point both clocked this was actually really funny and that there was now a third person in the hallway (yep, that'd be me).

Did they flinch? Cower in embarrasment??
Did they fuck.

Both decided, full mouthed to SPEAK at the same time, mouths full, with biscuits overflowing, whilst inserting MORE biscuits into their mouths'.

I was already giggling.

I'm now stood between them both - watching 2 woman having a biscuit conversation and making no sense whatsoever.

'Mmph mphu umph mer uh Mmph mphu umph mer uh Mmph mphu umph mer uh Mmph mphu umph mer uh Mmph mphu umph mer uh Mmph mphu umph mer uh'.

Besides stopping to laugh all I could mutter to the 2 of them was 'Fucking Brilliant'.

Both burst out laughing (mouths full still) - and then continued talking to one another.

In a weird way - I kinda knew what they what they saying to one another...
They also knew what they were saying to one another.

What was great about this whole thing was that this was 2 business women, who clearly work very hard, yet were totally comfortable enough to let their hair down, in public, be silly, not care who saw and just make each other (and me) laugh in the most juvenile way.

It was V funny.

I do think that being 100% comfortable with yourself is a priceless attribute that many of us humans don't know how to do properly or are too scared to get in touch with.


To be that comfortable, silly and a little bit wacky with another person who's willing to go to that place with you - to me, is just brilliant and so liberating.

I have a great bunch of friends who allow me to go to that place also when I need to...
And it is honestly when I am the truest to myself - when I don't have to apologise for my language, my behaviour, my silly thoughts, my bizarre jokes, for being a bit blonde sometimes or for just being me.

You should never apologise for who you are.
I do believe that. Yet, we all do it :-/

Embrace your crazy side people as much as the sensible side..

Because that also defines you, often more so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment