twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Yellow Pages

Yesterday, as I walked through my apartment door... on the floor, besides the mail boxes, lay 6 copies of the latest Yellow pages.

I took 1 in to my flat and ripped off the unnecessary packaging.

To my surprise and delight - My company's name and address is in there!!!

Oh it made me whoop with joy.


Now I know it's only a small thing....

But all these small steps eventually lead to very BIG things...
Just you mark my words!

It felt as good as the first day the signage / placard went outside my offices to s=describe my business. I felt so proud!

Today was a GREAT and productive day, I worked from 10 - 9pm - Got Sooooo much work done on my latest project - tings are gwaan.... Happy Days.


;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment