twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Cranky as f@ck

The title of this post was going to be: Shit, fuck, bollocks, wank...
Changed my mind after some thought. Tee hee.

I'm in a lull today. A quagmire.
A shitty shitty can't be arsed and unmotivated mood.
Be warned, I might swear a lot in this post.

The only thing that's made me smile today is Ross.
More on him some other time.

I have a lot of work on - and I couldn't even be arsed to turn on the work phone or reply to my 6 billion emails...

I feel like i'm on the verge of having a cold, I have the symtoms;
Being phlegmy and have a sore throat, some bloody eye infection too..
But it's like the bastard cold is teasing me and won't show its face and actually come through, just hanging around and gently prodding me.

To make it worse, I've eaten shit food all day.
Chocolate. Donuts and chicken and chips. Tut tut tut. Really doesn't help.

I've run out of my chlorella tablets and can't be arsed to walk to the chemist to get replacements.Poo.plop.doodoo.
I'm convinced they are about all that's keeping me alive sometimes.

The knee still hurts like a bitch. Physio makes me want to cry. Excruciating pain.
I've already cancelled 4 matches this week that I was supposed to referee and my basketball club played the 1st match of the season tonight... And I couldn't play :'-(. God damn knee.. Grrr.

Oh.... And i have a stye in my right eye.
Super.

Tomorrow had better be better than today or i'm gonna be royally pissed.

Kelly came around for all of 5 mins tonight... Thankfully without the ball and chain.
Brought his sexy beast of a monster truck around. 390 horse power. A Red Ford F150 lightning sumthing or the other. This is one bad bwoy vehicle. I took some pics which i'll load later.

That shit was the quickest thing i've ever sat in, like ever.
I thought a porsche was quick... little did i know!
When it took off.. It felt like a paper airplane with a fucking 747 engine attached to the back of it. This thing even growled. That shit was sick.

I confess... As we FLEW up my little road... 0-80 in about 4 seconds *gulp*
I was actually momentarily scared and thought i might possibly die.
That's how i knew i wasn't well... Shit like that never phases me.

Going to bed now.Just to clarify: Eye hurts, knee hurts, throat hurts, chest hurts.

Mood today: Cranky as fuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment