twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Inky loves Nature - Big Sis's company.

Inky is the name of my sisters company in the States.
It's going from strength to strength and i'm so excited about it..

Today I am totally stoaked to see this page - its the 1st UK store/site properly selling my sisters shizzniz and it looks totally wicked. Click on her brand name 'Miss Inky' or you can go directly there and buy yourself something nice for christmas, or your mate, or your relative.. Just buy something haha!

The products are all natural and they are PHENOMENAL to use on your skin.
I love 'em... (not just cos they are my sis's but cos they are REALLY good).

Currently the products are doing REALLY well in the states.
Get buying people - i want this to be big over here too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment