twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Mood: Restless

The joys of being self employed means you’re often restless.
There's so much to think about and worry about.
The biggest one is always money and whether you can pay your shizz this month....
And yes I can...

It’s gone 2am and I’m not even close to being tired yet.
My mind is racing with things to do tomorrow.
I have a list as long as my arm of tasks to do.
Prioritse. Shuffle and move.
But my mind likes to reshuffle stuff about like a pack of cards. Constantly. Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle.
Man I’ve written down so much this week. I’m literally lunging for paper to jot everything down.

I ref’d a game tonight with a bunch of overly aggressive twats. AKA Bromley Scrubs.
It’s all still running through my mind and I’m wishing I had thrown more players out of the game than I did. Too nice for my own good. Grr…

That really pisses me off when I’m not as mean as I should be sometimes.
I’m constantly working on changing that.

Being nice gets ya.... well.... not always where you want to be.

So here’s what I’m working on right now in general.

- My company ES. Jobs coming outta my arse left right and centre.
- About to Launch a sister company Bubblegum.
- My winter basketball tournament in less than 3 weeks, loads to organise, sorted the DJ today tho, yay!!!!!:
- My tradeshow expo next year – TONS to do, but a lucrative day for me if I pull it off!!
- My summer weekender basketball tournament 2007 (Yep, planning already :-/)
- The Redesign and finalisation of Martins website (huge job, soon to be completed.. I hope)
- The Giambrone Law website.
- Physio – 3 days a week.
- Referee-ing approximately 6 – 10 basketball matches a week (an hour and a half each).

And I need to find half a day next week to do my hair… I’m starting to look scruffy.

So the next time I tell ya I’m having a lazy day and have unplugged all my phones….
It’ll be to get away from all that shit.

Lazy my arse!

Gonna treat myself to a sauna in the morning. Havent had one in over a year.
Lovely jubbly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment