twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Goodbye London?

Had a chat with Dave today (another referee) and he was telling me about his 3 bed house in Peterborough, with garden and garage.. That he paid £80,000 for.

Oh how it made me sigh.

I think about what I’ve spent in London… £180,000 for a 2 bed flat, with no garden or garage and I begin to feel envious and wished I’d bought elsewhere.

He lives less than an hour away from London on the train and has a better life overall for it… with a smaller mortgage and lower council tax.

Hmm…

This has only added fuel to the already simmering fire in my head of me wanting to get my arse out of London…. Move onto bigger and better things.

It’s definitely on my list of things to do...

With my business being largely phone and online based.... Not sure what's keeping me here nailed to london really. hmm.... Definitely something to start exploring about more deeply me thinks.

1 comments:

Remi said...

So today mortgage rates went UP!

Could I be given any more of a push following on from yesterdays mail about getting out of London?

London Mortgage for 1 aint much fun it has to be said.

Post a Comment