twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Funny canoe story... Well, it made me laugh.

I had a good giggle today…
I called my mate Ian F on the phone to ask a business favour.

I asked him if he was busy when he answered the phone…
He was like ‘Umm, I’m just kinda chilling’

I was like ‘Oh ok’.

He was like ‘I’m in my canoe on the water’

I was like ‘what?’

He was like ‘I’m in my canoe on the water’

I was like ‘What… by where you live?’

He was like ‘in my canoe on the Thames

I was like ‘You’re what?’

He was like ‘in my canoe on the Thames, relaxing’.
And he said it like this was a perfectly normal sentence.

I was like ‘You have a canoe?’
I don’t know why this was funny to me, but it fricking was.
The giggling started.

He was like ‘yeah’.

I was like ‘You have a fucking canoe?’
More giggling.

And I was like ‘You’re in the Thames, in a canoe, and you have your mobile phone?’
This was totally bizarre to me, but tickled me something rotten.

He was like ‘yeah’.
More giggling ensued.

‘You’re in a canoe? You’re actually IN a canoe?’
He was like ‘YEAH, I have a canoe, didn’t you know I had a canoe?’

More belly aching laughter.

He then went on to tell me about being pulled over by the police ON THE THAMES for not having any lights on his fucking canoe.

I laughed so hard today.

It was great.
Laughing is good for the soul.

I tell you what, JK Rowling had better watch out… I’m a great story teller aren’t I?
He said, she said.

LMAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment