twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

10th May - What a day! Tony Blair Resigns

.. Tony Blair announced his resignation today and I have to confess to being a bit sad about it.

Man, he sure knows how to deliver a tear jerker of a speech.

I do actually think the country is now about to go into a bit of shit by his departure.

I've always felt that he's been sincere in all his decisions he's made about the country and I always felt that he was always 'trying' to do what he felt was in the best interest and what was also right. I think if someone is doing what they believe in their heart to be right and are actually trying to make a difference (whether you like them or not) that should be applauded.

The thought of a non human entity like Gordon Brown taking over and running this country fills me with sheer dread.

As does the thought of the opposition party, with that Prat
Cameron at the helm, possibly taking over, 1 day and actually leading this country.

Cameron reminds me of the rich kid who got where he was not on ability but on who he knew or who his family knew. He seems clueless. He seems unprepared. He tries too hard. Try hards always fall flat on their face.Tony never really had to try. People who have 'to try' or tryhards as i like to call them, always look sad and desperate.

I'm seriously worried about what this country will now become without a humanised politician leading us. Someone who for the most part 'listens' to people.

This seriously could lead me to sell up and move out of London even sooner.
I'm totally scared about what is ahead of us...

I’m starting to feel like as a country… We are freefalling.. I have no idea into what. That's some scary shit!

I actually, teared up at his speech today… Which surprised me.

He's sometimes a bit bumbling when he speaks, he has a sense of humour and can laugh at himself… more important than that - I actually believed in him.

Underneath him:
* I own my own flat
* I own my own car
* I own and run TWO businesses
* I can comfortably travel the world
* I can get seen quicker in a NHS hospital than ever before
* My streets are clean
* Police arrive quickly if i call them


I'm not sure if that says more about him OR me...
But I feel like i've been allowed to flourish and spread my wings.
For that I can only say THANK YOU.

...And for those of you who keep going on about the fucking war - GROW THE HELL UP.

June 27th will be his last day in office.
I'm very sad by that.
-------------------------------------------------

Shocker! The Bank of England raised the interest rate again today... Thanks fellas...
Which means my mortgage will rise AGAIN.. the 3rd time in a year...

How much can a single girl with a mortgage take?

The option of moving out of town gets more and more appealing by the second.
Seriously!

-----------------------------------------------
A blogger who errmm lets say 'dislikes' a certain Conservative MP - Very funny, Do read!
http://www.bloggerheads.com/anne_milton/labels/david%20cameron.html
http://www.bloggerheads.com/anne_milton/2005/03/anne-milton-why-this-weblog-exists.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment