twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Running update - wk2 Day 2

I think that maybe I should not have ran today – and actually had a day off (as per training plan advises).

I think I have over ran my legs a bit this week.... As today, my knee hurt, my calves were super tight and I had tingling in both my feet after about 20 mins!

So I cut it a bit short.

Instead of doing the planned: Run 2mins &Walk 2-4 mins X 5

I did: Run 2mins & Walk 2-4 mins X 3

With warm up and warm down I was on Machine for 23 mins and covered 2.6km.
With the ipod dying half way through - there was no motivation to go on whatsoever.

I wont be visiting the gym (during the day tomorrow) as I have 2 hours of basketball tomorrow evening…

The running shall continue….

That 10K run is my new target and I have it locked firmly in sight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment