twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Big Brother 8 - Remi's first impressions of the housemates pt 2

22.00.
A Fat Orange faced nanny entered.
With a stupid thick annoying accent.

P.S I like welsh people really

Every Laura I know... Bar one is Fat!
I'm not naming my child Laura.

Her friends.. Yep her FRIENDS think she looks like Peter Kay.
A big fat northern bloke. Riiight.

I hope there's a running machine in the house.

QUESTION:


Why do they all keep screaming when someone walks in?
Can they not just say HELLO like normal people?

The old bird looks like she might pull aknife out of a drawer and stab someone any minute.


22.05 Nicky nicky nicky...
An adopted Catholic Indian bird enters.
FUCKING awesome - a bit of rebellion. She looks like she has cahoona's/
She smokes and drinks and is not religious.
She would choose Vodka over men. She looks moody and like she likes a good argument.
I want to be HER friend.



22.09 OH MY GOD.
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?


SHE HAS A MOUSTACHE.
SHE'S LIKE 95YRS OLD.

SHE DOESN'T WEAR A BRA.
HER BOOBS ARE IN HER LAPS.

HER HAIR... ERRM.. KINDA SPEECHLESS...
Looks like a giant turd on her head.


SERIOUSLY... did they find her coming out of a mental health hospital.

SHE'S BI SEXUAL.
men and women would go there? Fuck off. I don't believe it.
Look at the size of it.

OK. I GET IT.
SHE IS THE CATALYST.

SHE WILL BE THE CAUSE OF ALL PROBLEMS / ARGUMENTS / CONFLICTS.
I bet she smells of piss and BO.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD SERIES... I CAN FEEL IT IN MY WATERS...

Nuff arguments to come...


I LOVE BB.
Genius!

2 comments:

Lorna said...

right I always get it wrong, but I think Charly is a dark horse - she may surprise everyone... the annoying fat bird from Wales who is a nanny and looks like Peter Kay will do well I think and the old dear will knife one of the twins by tomorrow... lets see what happens xxxxxxx

J Dizz said...

Well first up i am that guy 'J' who has been unfairly been labelled the Charlie banger. This is not true...but there are a few cuteys especially the peaches geldof look alike. Like any big brother when it first kicks off i get a little dissapointed with who goes in probaly due to the high level of expectancy i have. I can see what there trying to do but lets just hope there plan works and that they don't all have a week or two of all getting along but i don't think that is possible with that ghetto grandman in their aka drop beats not bombs. HOLLLA

Peace

Post a Comment