twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Dorothy from the hood... Who needs Kansas?

I shall start by saying.... That only a person truly comfortable with themselves would display publicly what I’m about to...

I shall take great comfort in that.

I dare you to keep a straight face whilst looking at these pictures..

==================================================






Let me formally introduce 'Ghetto Dorothy'
AKA: Dorothy from Kensal Green (not Kansas)
AKA: Dotty Dot (shizzle my nizzle)



I'm sure you are dying to know that I did infact accessorise this outfit with:
1) A wicker basket
2) A toy dog impersonata AKA Toto
3) I also carried in my wicker basket little chocolate brownies...
and I took great delight in feeding random drunk people through out the night. Twas fun.






I don't care what you say - I'M CUTE DAMNIT!



I might also add that my mate Leafy – now has this picture on his phone as a screensaver. Lovely.










This was me actually departing via the power of Oz...
I had just clicked my heels together 3 times...
And who would've believed it... I actually teleported away...



No, Seriously... It really did happen.













.. .THIS dorothy ate all the pies...










The grand masterpeice of this outfit... and what really brought 'Ghetto Dorothy' to life - were the amped up Red Nike trainers.

No Ghetto Dorothy could possibly be comfortable without them.

I believe the term is that I "pimped my ride"...
NB: Glitter glue is fun :-)


My mate Lucy Knocked up the outfit for me cos she is a little star...
When I find the link to her jewllery designs page - I'll add it here innit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment