twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A Weekend of nothing but FUN!!

Saturday Day: I took a day trip out and visited Leeds Castle (not in Leeds, but kent) with Jitka and Laura (Girlies on my bball team) - we got to speak to Parrots (Seriously, birds talking to you - is totally fricking cool!! - Like BIRDS!!!!! Actually talking - One asked us: 'Would you like a Hot dog?' AND then he had a bit of an argument with himself as well - that was funny) Oh how we laughed!




The Parrots were my highlight - they would fly over to the cage and get up close and look at you with their head turned sideways (cos their eyes on the sides of their heads)....

One was definitely checking me out!



We touched & Stroked baby Owls!
Fed the roaming peacocks.





We saw falcons Swoop over our heads and chase the seagulls!
& 3 girls... Naturally, we got lost in the adorable maze.





Oh yeah - The castle was alright too... Set in the most beautiful grounds!

Saturday night - My Friend Leafy had a BBQ at his place.

< Leaf and the Remstar

<-- Leaf and his Beyatches!

I took with me: Jitka and Laura and then invited my 2 basketball coaches (Mike and Eric) to come too - and they brought another friend as well. So the BBall squad represented! It was a good giggle! Lovely people, plenty of good food (including the home made cheesy burgers laura and I made) and AMPLE booze... I went home very merry indeed.





Sunday Day: Photoshoot: Avitclothing.
I spent the day helping out my friend Hannah at her photoshoot today (Hannah is my new office buddy - we share an office together, but both run our seperate business indepentdantly).

Got to meet some cool people: kick boxers, skaters, dancers, MC's, producers all sporting hannah's garments - they loooked SO hot! I was really impressed with her clothing products!

It was a great little networking thing for me too.

The photographer is going to take pics of my whole team too... Twas all very exciting indeed!

Sunday eve: Met up with Lorna in the evening, for a bite of dinner and our girly chats....
That's always a good thing!!

All in all - a lovely lovely weekend!!!

... And NO rain!!




More Pics to follow..... When i can be arsed uploading them....

0 comments:

Post a Comment