twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Running update - wk4 Day 1

Ok...

So i'm now on week 4 of my bupa running programme.
Hoorah!!

I even bought new running shoes on sat AND some proper running socks.
The socks are padded in the right places and they are also ventilated. They are like magic socks.

So I got to the gym this morning and realised that I had not picked up my running plan and didn't know what I was supposed to be doing today...

So i just free styled and figured I'd do the official plan task tomorrow.

So today:

I did: Run 90 secs x walk 90 secs X 4

I took it fairly easy today as I played basketball last night and ran my timed mile on sunday.

Then I hopped off and done shit loads of push ups.
Proper ones. Not girly ones with the knees on the floor...
Honestly, what's the point of that?


Tomorrows running plan is to run 3mins x Walk 3mins X 4 - Holly foccacia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment