twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I confess I like to swear from time to time... So?

Can I just say that if you don't like the swearing in my blog... Then ermm how about..fuck off!

I know how to write without swearing.. However, it would not really be 'my style' not to (on some occasions). Language to me is fun. Language helps (I believe) to define us and who we are. Language is about expressing yourself, at all the various levels.

I've spoken this way since I was a child.
My mum allowed us to swear, as she believed it was an expression of self.
Not AT her, of course, but at one another if we wanted to.

You'll notice I use it more when ranting or am really passionate about something.

I'm not dumb.
I know big words.
I can have an intelligent debate 'without swearing' if I choose to.

But you know what, this blog is about me!
The realness of me... I'm not trying to be something i'm not.
And from time to time, I will swear just because I want to!
And you know what… sometimes it just feels so good!

Live with it...

Or Jog on.

Couldn't care either way....
:-)

... Shit fuck wank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment