twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My fave blog (at the moment)

I found this blog about 2 years ago... Through the sheer power of 'surfing the web'...

It's called 'Anne... Straight from the hip'.

I just stumbled upon it and I love her writing, her style, her train of thoughts.. Just IT!
I love her photographs too...


She's a great writer.

If you fancy a read of a good blog sometime, check this one out.
You'll love it!!

I just read this one she wrote... It's a bit about PMS (See my own blog rant on this)...
and about people's behaviour. Great blog!
I like a woman who is not scared to use the Cunt word... IT'S JUST A WORD people!!!!
Get over yourself.

http://annecentral.blogspot.com/2007/04/in-last-half-hour-man-tried-to-run-me.html

Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment