twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

2 excellent FAKE product discoveries

These 2 products are going to revolutionise my life!

Ok…. That’s a bit of a dramatic statement.. However, it’s official. I’m excited!

Fake coke.
Fake Pasta.


The future is bright for me right about now….

This weekend – I discovered Coke Zero.

It has No fat in it, no sugar in it, < 1 calorie per can AND the best bit about it is that It tastes EXACTLY like REAL COKE. How fabulous is that? Genius, I tell you,

This is a vast improvement on the original contender: Diet coke.
Diet coke, with every sip you take, actually reminds you that you are drinking a DIET drink – Simply because it tastes so rank.

I wouldn’t order (in a bar) a Jack Daniels and Diet coke – because it tastes like you have washing up liquid in your drink.

However, Jack Daniels with Coke Zero – is a definite goer.

It’s SO good that if you were to put regular coke in one glass and coke zero in another – it’d be almost impossible to tell the difference.

I repeat: No Sugar, No fat, No Saturates, Salt <1% and Calories < 1%.
I don’t care what you say… But that, in my opinion, Rocks!

I’m not one for biggin’ up products that are bad for your teeth and contain sweetners etc..
But when something is proper good (like all Virgin and Google products *ahem LOVE them both*) – then one must congratulate them on good work!

Mmmmm Coke Zero.

-----------------------------------

Next…..

Wheat free / Gluten free / Milk free Fusilli Pasta.

Err HELLOOOOOO. Shizzle my nizzle is all I can say to that.

I am the queen of allergies and have intolerances like you would not believe.
I love pasta.
Pasta no love me though.

When I eat pasta – my body cannot digest it and break it down.
I swell up like a balloon.
I get cramps in my stomach.
I get wind.
I get very itchy.
And I feel lethargic straight away…

Not anymore…..

I cooked some wheat and gluten free pasta this avo and it actually TASTES great!
Just like real pasta!
Now I know that these products have been around for some time, you can get Bread, flour, biscuits, cakes etc that all come wheat and gluten free…
But for ages these products have tasted shit.

So much so, you’d rather eat the stuff that gives you a bad reaction than the stuff made to help you.

Thankfully with the increase of more allergy aware customers – these ‘Free from’ products are finally actually starting to taste as good as the products they are emulating.

About time is all I can say.
Happy days…



http://glutenfree-journey.blogspot.com/search/label/Pasta - A Gluten free Blogger
http://www.coeliac.co.uk/glutenfree_living/17.asp - Gluten free list of companies
http://www.tesco.com/everyLittleHelps/downloads/TescoCR_FreeFrom.pdf - Tesco allergy guide

0 comments:

Post a Comment