twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Big Brother 8 - Remi's first impressions of the housemates

Eating ice cream.
Decided to do a live blog and write my first impressions so that i can see how right or wrong I am by the end of the series. Impromptu so my typing might be a bit shit.

1st up - Sam and Amanda - Twins. Joint IQ (Yet to be discovered).
Think Olsen twins... Yup. JUST AS ANNOYING!
STOP FUCKING SCREAMING YOU IDIOTS AND LEARN SOME ACTUAL WORDS!
Seriously. Why were they not drowned at birth?

Next. Some old bird. Forgot her name already. But I foresee a mental breakdown and proper screaming outburst from her in about 2 months. She might stab someone as they sleep. whilst cackling to herself.

21.30 - Charley the 1st Black housemate enters the BB house... Quote 'I love money'.
She's unemployed and hangs around footballers and likes to party.
She's got long fake hair. Brought in 60 pairs of knickers. She wears hot pants and shakes her arse. My friend J would so bang her.
Bet she's gonna embarrass black ppl as all BB house mates inevitably do.

Tracey. 30 yr old hippy with pink hair. Looks like she needs a good wash and will have a BO problem. She also has a man's voice. Possible transexual. She likes dairylee. Fact.
I think she's gonna miss her spliffs and cocaine if she lasts the whole 3 months.
I don't think the housemates will like her. too Individual.
I'm loving that she had the word 'AVIT' on her floor and said 'AVING IT' as she walked in.
Big up my hannah at AVIT!
Her quote: unlucky kentucky.

21.45 Channelle enters.
From yorkshire. I hate her already.
Anyone who wants to be victoria beckham should be shot.
19. A proper Wanna be.
Ambitions: To be rich and famous. OK THEN.
She will have sex in the house... with anyone, so she can sell it to the papers when she leaves.
She will wear bikini's CONSTANTLY.
She will have conversations with the housemates WHILST looking in the camera.
She will cry for attention.
She will leave the house and get her tits out for a lads mag. Guaranteed.

21.47. Shabnam. Indian CHAV. Fuck off. Twat.
She likes people who like to eat.
Wow!
what a clever girl.
Nickname SHABBALICIOUS.
I repeat. FUCK OFF.

21.50 Emily arrives.
Blonde Indie girl. Likes rock boys. Looks like she'll be the honest sort.
Seems quite nice.
Favourite word: Hoodwink
That's a fricking cool word.
I like her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment