twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The London Aquarium visit.. Tres Bon.

Me and my friend Jitka went to the London Aquarium over the weekend...
As I'd never been there before.. I was like a proper kid... in a candy store for the first time.

It was really beautiful. Peaceful. Serene. Refreshing and engaging.
And it was a great place to be on a wet and windy day outside in London.

We were lucky enough to be there at the Sharks feeding time.. It was all very exciting I must confess. I was glad to see i had overcome my 'Jaws' inflicted bad thoughts of sharks. The Tiger sharks are really pretty.

They had: Sharks, Octopus, Jellyfish, Seahorses, Clownfish, Piranhas, Rays and lots of little Nemo lookalike fish :-)
Here are some of my fave pics... And video.. If i can get it to work :-)

Enjoy x





Smile for the camera...















Aww.. Starfish













Straight out of Starwars...











Gobble gobble










Flat fish - thin as paper..
Look closely you can see all it's insides...













Aww.. Fishies... Lots and lots of fishies













Seahorses are cool!

That is actually a fact!











Tiger Shark on the right.. 'Aving a kip

0 comments:

Post a Comment