twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Cute Letter from a Regular customer

Ok.. So this isn't from one of my customers... It was sent to my sisters company!
But I loved this letter and thought it was cute - so i'm blogging it...

You can check out my sis's website here..
http://www.inkylovesnature.com
The products are FANTASTIC!! My fave is the chocolate/peppermint showery skin stuff... It's yummy. Anywhoo... Here's the letter she got today from a customer, just adorable!

"My little princess likes the Warrior QueenCleanser sooo much, over the weekend she got hold ofthe Peppermint Flavor Warrior Cleanser and washed "allof her baby dolls" with it! By the time I found out what she had done, she had used most of the cleanser. She explained to Iya she used it "because she wantedher dolls to smell sweet like her and I," I had tolaugh, seen! I explained to her that the Cleanser was not for the doll babies but a special treat for her and I. She went straight to her little piggy bank and gave meenought to purchase another bottle of the WarriorQueen Peppermint Chocolate Cleanser! One Love Sista!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment