twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I Love BASKETBALL

Basketball is the one thing that allows me a true and complete escape from life.

I go there and I play hard for 2 or 3 hours and the only thing I think about - is BASKETBALL!

Me, my game, beating others and working hard!

No worries about bills.
No worries about fellas.
No worries about scabby girlfriends.

No worries about ANYTHING.



It all gets vanquished away.
The great thing about it is you don't realise whilst you are doing it that its reducing your stress and worries without you even knowing it.

I got home tonight - after an impromptu scrimmage - and I feel GREAT.

My sadness and disappointment of yesterday - GONE!
Onwards and upwards...


I Love BASKETBALL and all its uncertified healing properties!!!



I don't care how cool Michael thinks he looks..
He still looks a bit gay to me.

I laughed so hard when he bust this one out.
I was bent over in stitches.

Had to make him strike a pose!







http://www.shootaballnotagun.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment