twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Running update - wk2 bupa plan

Today was pretty tough in the gym for me.

I put this down to:
1) Not having a proper run on the treadmill for 3 whole days
2) Playing basketball on monday night (heavy legs)
3) The packet of crisps I ate in my car right before entering the gym

I'm a genius... I know it.

Anywhoo...

Here's my update so y'all know i'm not slacking (too much).

Treadmill for
3.33km
Which was a mash up of (Run x 1min & walk 1 min X 10 times)

With a warm up and warm down I was actually on the treadmill for 32mins.

That's a whopping time on the treadmill FOR ME!

I am aware however that running just over 3k in 30 mins is pretty poo - but you know what...
I'm a beginner... And thats the nearest i've got to getting close to 5k at any one time!
And this WILL get better if i just follow the plan.

She says optimistically!!

Anyways, them be the numbers.

My mate Louise told me the other day, that on her warm up before her run home...
She had a cigarette as part of her warm up as she was gagging for one.

Update over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment