twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My Kitchen drawer nightmare...

It's been 7 WHOLE days....
Yup SEVEN whole days...

Count 'em up...

And would you believe it - I've still not been able to open my god damn kitchen drawer due to some random sodding utensil locking me out (you know when it gets stuck inside).


I have survived a week with:
1 Teaspoon.
2 forks.
1 cutting knife (ok to cut an onion with but not a water melon grr).
NO eating knifes.

Eating porridge and ice cream with a teaspoon... ummm, that's just about okish.
With my big mouth though I need a proper size spoon.

However, SPREADING BUTTER with a TEASPOON on to bread...
Is really not a good look.


I can't believe this drawer is STILL defeating me.
I seriously can't get it open - and yes i've tried from the back.


I need MAN help on this one..
Gonna have to call one of my mates over the weekend to help me...


Mood: Pissed & utensil-less

0 comments:

Post a Comment