twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Just went to the shops AND.....

2 things -

FIRSTLY... why did it rain the VERY second I stepped out of the door.
And stop the second I got back in?

We are talking a 3 min window here - it hasn't rained ALL DAY!


SECONDLY... (Brace yourselves)

Ummm.....

When did it become acceptable to help your 2/3year old child, on a public high street, take a shit?

Let’s be clear…. Not a pee (that perhaps the poor little lad just desperately could not hold in).

But actually hold your child whilst he POO’S on the pavement.

I actually saw the faeces slip like a smooth milkshake out of his bottom.

Then his parent pulled his pants up.
Walked off and left a steaming pile of shit for all and sundry to see, SMELL, slip in or have to watch some dog lick.

Are you frigging kidding me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment