twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Dogs are not fucking accessories

I have to say nothing pisses me off more these days than seeing young black boys bopping around with dogs as accessories… Correction: Add to that chavs and thugs as well.
They seem to think it makes them look cool and tough in front of their mates.

No, in actual fact it makes you look like a fucking dick (I sometimes want to say to them).

Is this just a Lewisham Syndrome I wonder?

Just group after group of young men with dogs I see day after day – like they are at some ghetto version of the crufts dog show, showcasing their wonder.
They even take the dogs into smoky pubs :-(.

The only exercise these poor dogs get – is after school when these eejits return home and decide to walk their pet to the local KFC to hang outside it, with more eejits with dogs.

It really annoys the hell out of me. And they know by my face that I actually hate them all.

THEY ARE KIDS WITH DOGS!

They can't even look after themselves properly.
Dogs feel thing, have emotions, need to be trained, need to be looked after and need to be loved and I know they are not getting this.

One 'Youf' told me not to stroke his beautiful puppy pitbull dog because he wanted her to be tough and he didn't want people to touch her as it'd make her soft.

What a cock.

Sometimes I really wish that dogs were not so loyal.
I wish they were able to run away from their knob head owners… but they never would.
Even abused dogs go back to the same owners that hurt them and it’s just so sad.

I sincerely get upset by it.

I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to report someone if I knew an animal was being abused!
But this whole craze of rappers and celebrities on TV – sporting their dogs, ‘Pitbulls’ and ‘Staffs’ only adds fuel to the fire. It makes the numbskulls think ‘if I get a dog like that I’ll look really cool, I can be a gangster’.

But dogs are not toys.

Furthermore, who the fuck is selling these dogs to these little chavs?

I can’t wait for this ridiculous phase/craze to be over with.
Bring back the bottle tops on shoes, or the really cool high top sneakers that are a must have or even bring back the stupid hats (with tags still on) craze…

But please can we move on from this ‘dogs are accessories phase’… It sucks, royally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment